- Commercially manufactured super strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 backed by 40 years of university research
- Incorporating of the prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS) now widely accepted in the industry as a way to integrate FOS with good bacteria which helps them work better when ingested.
- Quality control standards now used in probiotic product labels worldwide.
- Creation of non-diary, gluten free, non-GMO probiotics
- A freeze drying process that stabilizes bacteria
- Use of nitrogen packaging to keep bacteria stable
DD Innovation is not a manufacturer and/or distributor of Probiotics. For information on Probiotics, please contact UAS Laboratories, LLC at www.uaslabs.com